CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Adventure Begins....Woo is Me!!

Hello Ladies is been a minute since my last post. First off
things remain wonderful with my locks. I am now 7mths locked.....time is flying. My hair has grown so much over this 7
mth period.I was happy to find out during my 6mth retighening...I
no longer need to braid and band my hair for washing...I was well on my way and was in no danger to slippage. Oh my :) that first wash after hearing that was so freeing..."LOL.....No residue! I was able to dig right in and get my scalp squeaky clean. Well weeks passed and I decided......why not take the plunge now and learn how to retighten my hair...couldn't be too overwhelming right :o! I then
called my consultant and turned my retightening appt. into a class.
So I was very excited about leaning how to retighten my locks. After going to class....All I can say is ...WEW...I feel like I was working with all thumbs.....I did 4 locks in 1 1/2 hrs...funny right.I was thinking to myself there's no way I get this head completed! Im so Glad my Consultant will be there for me whenever i need a break...LOL! Much Luv Paulette :). Well when I got home I decided...Id take a stab at it again...well there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel......I was actually getting the tool thru in one swoop...I was starting to get the my pattern without looking at the guide. I finished 4 rows on both sides. my confidence level was now up after 3hrs....LOL. My anticipated 2 weeks to finish was looking a bit promising. Well take a look at my progress..........I should be done in a week.....naw....I gotta get done soon :o!

2 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on learning how to retighten your own hair. It looks great so far!

LockedJewel7 said...

Thanks so Sophia.....Is getting easier as the days go by :)..take care

Jewel