CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Self retightening take two and three

Okay so Let me start with day two.. Hey things arent so bad so far! I was holding my tool with confidence today...LOL!.....Until... Oh no what have I done! I have Married one of my locks with another.I guess I didnt secure the locks that were complete...One got away.I panicked and was ready to call 911...somebody help me..LOL! Relax, Relate, release. I approached the mirror to see the damage I though I did....But luckly I hadnt reached my scalp so I was able to put the lock back in its place....Geesh!From there things looked great.I'll now play close attention to my clipped locks so none will escape:) day 2 took about 2 hours before bedtime. I work full time and I have 4yr old..... so Im giving myself a reasonable 2-3hrs a day until I master this reightening thingy. see day two's progress :)

Day 3.......today I started in the back this time....I thought it would be a challenge but it seemed abit easier. I had more control of my hands...

see day 3

0 comments: