CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 1yr to Me :)

YES.....YES.....I can't believe its been a year Family! It went by so fast.
Im still as happy as day one with my decision! My hair has grown and is now locked.
Im braiding and banding no more...yeah.....I feel so liberated :)!Im now trying to decided what color I want. Im leaning more toward a Auburn color hmmmmmm decisions ...decisions. Lets see over the year...the products i have used are...the Sisterlock starter shampoo, Sisterlock Green Tea Shampoo, Knotty Boy Bar and most recently Im now using the Dr.Bonners Castile Peppermint Soaps(my hair loves it).I'll post pics of my hair once I pick a color....For now pls take a look at my years progress ;o)!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Lockversary!

Your locks are beautifull, they have really transoformed over the year!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

LockedJewel7 said...

Thanks...lady :).....I love yours as well!.Was reading your blog...Gurl congrats on your life transformation. You make me really wanna consider veganism...was it a tough start???...Pls send me the link to your blog once you get that one going....I workout at least 4 times a weak so I have to make sure that will be a safe choice for me!

Penny said...

Your hair looks great. It amazes me how the differences are so obvious from day 1 to now. I guess when its your own hair it never feels or looks different but it is changing.(speaking for myself) By the way the pipe cleaner curls are very pretty.